- 1 Cup of Dandies Mini Marshmallows
- 1 Baguette — Cut into cubes
- 8 Caramels — Unwrapped and chopped into chunks (optional) - We like Sea Salt Cocomels
- 2 Cup Non Dairy Milk
- 3 Tbsp vegan margarine (we like Earth Balance)
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
This totally vegan bread pudding recipe is super easy and so comforting. Best enjoyed on a lazy Sunday morning when you haven’t committed to real pants yet.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a saucepan on medium heat combine non dairy milk, Earth Balance, vanilla, cinnamon and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and pour mixture of the cubed bread. Add the Cocomels and Dandies Marshmallows. Give an easy stir to make sure all the pieces of bread have absorbed the liquid. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Bake for 25- 30 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Recipe by Chelsie Jangord